Oriental Botanicals Gut Healing Powders
Contains herbs traditionally used to soothe irritated gastrointestinal mucous membranes in Western herbal medicine, plus aloe vera juice, mastic gum and glutamine.
- Allergy-friendly powder, specially formulated to be suitable for people with common allergies and intolerances
- Contains marshmallow and slippery elm, which are traditionally regarded as having soothing and protective effects on digestive tissues in traditional Western herbal medicine, especially when mild inflammation is present
- Also contains mastic gum, which has been used to relieve symptoms of indigestion in traditional Greek herbal medicine for thousands of years
- Includes glutamine, which acts as an energy source for the mucous membrane cells of the intestines and helps maintain their structural integrity
- Plus high-strength aloe vera juice, from the inner part of the plant’s leaf
- Oriental Botanicals Gut Healing Powder has a mild flavour and mixes easily in water or juice or smoothies
- Suitable for adults and children (6 years and older)
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- FODMAP Friendly Certified – suitable for those following a low FODMAP diet
Adults: Take one 7.5g scoop once or twice daily.
Children 6-12 years: Take ¼ to ½ scoop once daily.
Mix powder in 250mL water or juice and take before a meal or on an empty stomach.
• During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
• Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.